Monday, July 26, 2010

Ready to Go

Alright, so the final things I was waiting on before leaving:
  • I told my bank I'm going to be in Japan so they don't freeze my debit card.
  • Dad ordered me a super emergency credit card to use in case my debit card's ever lost.
  • I got a new laptop that actually runs properly so it won't break down while I'm in Japan. They also offer tech support in Japan if something does happen.
  • My visa arrived today so I'm all stamped and approved to go.
Dad has a big bag in mind to send with me, and I'll bring my backpack as my carry on with my laptop and stuff. Al of my study abroad/school information/maps of Japan are in one convenient folder to keep with me at all times.

I'm going to my doctor tomorrow for a yearly checkup. That's kind of off topic though...

I've had a lot of friends give me plane advice, like moving around, drinking water, and other things. Feel free to offer more! I've still never been on a plane and it's highly doubtful I will get to before leaving. The business trip I was going to go on with my dad? They decided to take the private jet so I can't tag along anymore.

I feel the need to go eat at several places that I'm really going to miss before I go. > >

No comments:

Post a Comment