Thursday, August 19, 2010

HOURS LEFT

DAZJJJJJJJJJJJJJDANDKLANFHWAGNDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHSDNDAO[LM;DADHAIKLFD NA

Now that I've done that.. I just wanna do it again. 8D

SO. It's 2:40am about. Getting my parents up at 3:30am (I don't sleep lolooolollol). Heading to the airport at/by 4am. Plane leaves at.. 6:20am? Dad says you need to arrive two hours early for international flights. I dunno if that's true, but at least it'll prepare me for the hours of sitting I'll have to do between every other flight I'm going on.

Withdrew some money to last me through my first week. Gonna exchange it into yen hopefully at RDU. If not, gonna try to do it in Dallas. Then it's off to Tokyo and then finally to Fukuoka, where some people should be waiting for me with a sign and my name.

UUUGHHHHGHGGHHHHH /showofmaturity

First flight ever, you guys. EVER. I'm not even as nervous as I seem right now, but there is some lingering anxiety. Dad plotted out entry and exit points for each of my flights, and though I know that's subject to change, it makes me feel better. I'm all packed up. Sitting surrounded by two bags and a bookbag right now.

Tokyo's stay might be a bit of a rush. one hour and fourty minutes to unload, find my bags, go through customs, and find my next and last plane. We'll see how that goes...

I dunno what else to saaaaay Dx
Just that I hope I forgot nothing and my bag won't be too heavy. I have no idea 'cause we have no way to weigh them in my house. One's more full than the other. And heavier.

ANYWAY. Um. I miss all you guys at school who keep inviting me to things I can't come to. ; u; Should have internet up and available on August 25th, so look for me then!

Wish me a safe first trip!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU ASHLEYYYY! :D I'm sure you had a wonderful trip from NC to TX, and that right now you're in the air on your way to Tokyo without a hitch. I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! I <3 <3 <3 me some Huggins but I's so glad you're getting that good ole' international experience. You'll never experience another thing like this again. Or...mayhaps you will. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee! How exciting. ;u;
    I wonder whereabouts you are this moment..
    I'm sure it all went fine and can't wait to hear from you when you arrive. C:
    <3

    ReplyDelete