Thursday, September 2, 2010

Canal City II

So, went back to Canal City. Mitch and Christ hadn't gone, and apparently neither had Jeremy so they all came too. We ended up with a group of ten or so, 'til Robin mysteriously disappeared.

I was in class all day. 9am to 6:20pm. I am exhausted and I still have a CD to listen to. But it'll be really easy so I'm taking a blog/picture post/shower break. So I started with psychology, chapel break, beginning Japanese I, lunch break, intercultural communications, beginning Japanese III, and finally ended with economics. Apparently we're taking a trip to Nagasaki that day, so that should be cool. The communications class is going to this big rival baseball match between schools or something too, but it's over the weekend, as an extra thing. We were all excited to go until we realized it's the Sunday we'll be in Kyoto. Oh well, I guess.

After class we went to the dorm, swapped books for cameras, and headed back out. So, took the subway back to Canal City. It's the stop after Tenjin, and it starts with a G, but I keep forgetting what it's called. Goin, maybe? I'm not sure. But we started with the Pokemon Center again where some people stocked up. I got a Jirachi 'cause it's super cute. Jeremy got one, and three others including Roark and Arceus. I forget what the last was.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Um, then we wandered the mall a bit. Canal City is a giant mall, by the way. We found a store full of Miyazaki stuff from all his movies and I finally got my phone a keychain strap thing. I am no longer a social outcast! Mine is the cat with the strawberry that's on the far left of this picture:

Photobucket

Christian got one of the little forest sprite things from Princess Mononoke.

We ended up getting ramen, which I'm kind of getting tired off. It had a strong smell too, and not in a good way. That's where Robin disappeared. He's allergic to meat or something, and ramen's cooked in fish.. broth or something like that. But instead of saying he was going, he just vanished. He was lurking outside and then poofed. I haven't seen him since and am assuming he made it home.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We finally left a while later too, then had a mini-study party of me, Chris, Christ, and Brian in Brian's room. I did all my homework except for the CD listening, since Brian's laptop doesn't have a CD drive for some reason.

I'm on Skype right now kind of lingering to see if anyone will get online. This blog's time settings are wrong and I need to fix it, but it's currently just about 2:30am on Friday morning. I need to shower after this, then listen to the CD real quick and get to bed. I don't have class until 1pm tomorrow, but I'm meeting people for lunch at noon. I also have to pay this month's rent and fees tomorrow or so too.

More pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment