Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

So... haven't posted in a while again. Finally uploaded some images to help me figure out what I need to say. Though, I've already reached the limit in photobucket. Whoops.

Went to that festival with people. Then we went to this castle during a night bike ride. Got back just in time for a group picture of the dorm. Saturday I had class in the morning but the vocab quiz was postponed so I don't have to worry about it again for a while, since I don't have that class this week. Then we went to a Softbank Hawks baseball game. We left because it was 4 to 1 and we were losing and Brian was restless. So we went to the mall next door and shopped around, and later found out that they'd pulled off a comeback win. Also missed out on taking pictures on the baseball field, which kind of bothered me, but I guess it's alright.

We did something at midnight, got back and found out people were deciding to head out at 3am to bike to a park. So we joined in, which meant me, Chris, Christ, Brian, Abdul, Alecs, Aliyah, Edwina, Jennifer, Roxane, and maybe a couple more I'm blanking on went out. The park was crazy. The first one had an Eiffel Tower of ropes to climb up. The second had rope bridges and tunnels that skinned us up as we raced through them. We played freeze tag on the playground and you couldn't touch the ground so it was tough.

Then we decided to bike to a place to watch the sunrise and lost everyone but Brian, Aliyah, Chris, Christ, and myself. On the way we heard a dog barking ahead from the dark, Christ panicked and screamed to run for it, and we realized a short while later that it was just a puppy that wanted attention. We got to the beach and sat on a wall to watch the sun come up, then headed off to a pancake place only to find that they only offered a breakfast buffet at that time and it didn't involve pancakes. So we left and returned home to sleep.

Woke up, did stuff. I hardly remember what. No class Monday so we slept in, then biked to Tenjin and went shopping. Chris bought a bike so he could go with us without constantly borrowing. Me and Mitch stocked up a bit on Mountain Dew because there's a machine in Tenjin with it. I have three cans in my fridge now. About to meet to watch either Spirited Away or Howl's Moving Castle because several people haven't seen it. Not sure whose room we're going to do it in, so I have to go check that out.

I thought I only had class Tuesday this week, but I have one on Wednesday too. I forgot that I have two different Japanese teachers then and only one canceled. Oh well, that's still not too bad.

2 comments: