Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hmm

What have I dooone lately? Uh, Thursday. Thursday is my long day. I start at nine and end at.. something. But today my last class was canceled. Normally that'd be awesome, except here when a class is canceled, it's made up on a Saturday. So I'm not very thrilled about that.

I'm supposed to go to some free baseball game on the 18th, but I have two make up classes that day and I have no idea what time any of those three things start at.

Christ keeps braiding my hair, begging me to seriously dress as Laura Croft, so that may be more than just something I say and never return to.

At some point I played badmitten with Chris and all of the French kids (Corallie, Brice, Linda, Thibaut). Andrey and Alecs joined in later, but it was pretty awesome fun.

That day we also went to an Italian place for some food resembling home. We tried to find the source of the good smelling place the day before that and ended up at an Indian place.

Photobucket Photobucket

Forms are due tomorrow to extend my stay here to a year. Waiting to hear back from my school if there is room for me to do that. Meanwhile, I'm turning in what I have ready tomorrow to the office. Er, I guess it's today now. I'm not really sure how the time passes so quickly. We go do homework in someone's room and suddenly it's 4am. It's only 3 right now though. But, we're already talking about how miserable we'll be back home after all the stuff we're constantly doing here. Uugghh...

ANYWAY. Tonight we tried something new for dinner. I had my first sushi! We went to the conveyor belt places, where the sushi goes by and you grab what you want. Though, we kind of just ordered specifically what we wanted. I had 2 tempura, other shrimp, and tankotsu, which is pork. Each plate had two sushi on it and it was pretty awesome. The tempura was my favorite, followed by the pork, because both of those were warm and cooked, not cold and raw.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

On the way out, we noticed an ABC Mart in the mall and rushed over. Christ and I had made a deal to buy awesome shoes at some point before heading home. Well, we did. The ones I got were on sale for about half off, putting them at around $31, which I thought wasn't too bad all things considered. Besides, they're awesome.

Photobucket

Let's see... after that is when we got back and jumped right into homework. I have three classes tomorrow, one of which involves a presentation on America's health problems.

Heading to bed now... but first one more picture.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment