Saturday, September 4, 2010

Friday~~

Title says Friday but this was made Saturday. I guess that's alright. Um, yesterday marked the completion of our first full week of class. I had Japanese in the morning first, because Health was canceled since the teacher's at a conference in.. Hong Kong? Or something. All the professors seem to be constantly wandering off on conferences around the world.

After Japanese was manga class, though we didn't watch a movie so it was kind of a let down and more boring than last week's. Disappointment.

It's like... 2:30pm here right now. I'm about to head downstairs and see what people are doing, if anything. Or maybe I'll just wait for Christ to answer my mail asking the same question.

Oh, I'm already regretting the decision to return the futon. It actually did help. The bed was still hard with it, but without the mattress is a rock and it's painful. I'm pretty sure I have some bruises from laying on it. I wonder if some place would have cheap bed pad things that I could get... I might have to check on that later. Haven't yet paid my dorm rent and stuff for this month either, but I did withdraw the money to get it done so I may do that today too.

Still debating the one year thing, though I'm running out of time to submit it. I may, I may not. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment