Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kyoto

What have I done lately? This week went by so quickly because I only had two classes. Natural world, we spent watching a video that was actually narrated in English. Then I had my Japanese writing class on Wednesday. We finished learning Hiragana and are about to move on to katakana.

Uh, it really is hard to think of what I did. Just the usual stuff. Had an anime night tonight. Made people watch Ouran High School Host Club. Christ likes it, Mitch didn't watch, Chris and Brian cringed a bit. I giggled. One of my favorite animes right there.

Then I left to shower and sleep. Ended up also packing and taking out the trash, then settling online to update this. We're leaving for Kyoto in 4.5 hours so I really need to get a move on with that sleeping thing. I'm not sure why it's so troublesome to manage.

The Kyoto trip seems like it'll involve a lot of tour busing. Friday and Saturday we have 6 hour tours to go on. We're taking the shinkansen to get there in the first place, which is the super fast bullet train. Friday night we have the group endless drink and food dinner, with the shabu-shabu hot pots as well. Saturday we're turned loose to find our own dinner. Sunday we get a lot of free time until the ride back home. We'll see how this trip goes. Should be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment