Monday, September 13, 2010

Update

So, haven't posted in some time now. Haven't done too much really. Friday was spent lazing around. We played a lot of Brawl mostly. Saturday we biked to Tenjin, but biking was difficult and I was left behind for a long while. Caught up and they immediately said "Ashley's here, now we can leave!" We'd gone to a book store. But, I went inside with Brian and Chris and got manga adaptions of Miyazaki's Spirited Away since they had the whole set and each book was $1 about. The rest of the group went to eat nearby, so then we headed off to return to the dorm.

Photobucket

Everyone has a bike. I kind of feel like I need one too because if you're walking and everyone else is riding, you're left behind and ignored. But, I won't until I found out some things, like if I get to stay for the year.

There, me, Chris, and Brian gathered up Christian, who'd had to give up on the bike trip 'cause his tire had a hole, and we went to some crowded, noisy Japanese food place. After a late night swim at the beach to follow and a couple card games, we headed to bed.

Photobucket

Sunday... another lazy day? I hardly remember doing anything. Just went to Sunny for food. Didn't even bother eating out.

Monday, had my single Beginning Japanese class of the day. Lunch in the cafeteria. Around 5 we headed to the public library to see what it's like. It was closed so we decided to walk to this pretty far off mall to look for food. Ended up being a shopping mall with only two food choices; an expensive cafe, or McDonalds. We finally caved and ate at McDonalds. I have to say, it wasn't bad. We got big burgers and lots of fries, but small drinks. I had a teriyaki burger, and it was wonderful. Then we walked to the closer mall because I'd found a hat I wanted and we wanted to find a cheaper one. We ended up finding the same exact hat for a bit less, so I bought it. couldn't help myself. I've been searching for a hat for forever.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Umm... Then we headed back and watched Pirates of the Caribbean 1 while Brian and Christ decided they wanted to straighten my hair. And now bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment